Friday, August 9, 2013

The Grey 2011 English DVDRip.XViD Torrent Download

The Grey (2011)

Good rate 25 Bad rate 2


The Grey torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 109
Peers: 72

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama
Director: Joe Carnahan
Starring: Liam Neeson, Frank Grillo, Dermot Mulroney

Description:
After your plane crashes in Alaska, six oil workers, led by an experienced hunter, to survive, but ruthless pack of wolves haunts their every movement.
Review:
This is my first review ever, so please forgive me.I will not talk about the plot, no damage but ill just say you're not just another film or documentary chick-flick/action Its kind of one of nature films like Youve never seen before.I saw the movie hit my brain, and then, as usual, came to read some reviews about it here. Then I saw many people hate to be considered. So I decided to say something about ITI, many people hate or do not see it because they think their other shooting / Unknown Liam Neesons action. Therefore, one of the film audience and low valuation. Yes, it has flaws, but if you can see what this film is definitely going to watch it. But the thing is, not everyone can be an unfamiliar audience. You'll know what I mean if you've seen it.Its kind of funny how people do not like this movie because of events that are not realistic as they enjoy movies like Mission Impossible or Sherlock Holmes Moreover, they boast. realistic? Well, no. they are not good movies? not really for this type of film. So my opinion is not a reason to not like the movie and as I said before this is not one.My advice documentary film, if you appreciate the films unusual and painful way it is made today, you can ignore the critics and see , and have different experience.PS I chose Sherlock Holmes and Mission Impossible, since they were released at almost the same time as Grey's is that they get higher scores


No comments:

Post a Comment