Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Guilt Trip 2012 [English] (DVDRip) 480p Torrent Download

The Guilt Trip (2012)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 3


The Guilt Trip torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 108
Peers: 54

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Anne Fletcher
Starring: Barbra Streisand, Seth Rogen, Julene Renee-Preciado

Description:
Inventor Andy Brewster road trip of a lifetime, come along for the ride with her unexpected road trip to stop at home moms to start to be about the same.
Review:
In these days, people want to vulgarity in his comedies. This can be seen as well Appatow films do at the box office. Now, they do not say that I do not like sharp comedies. In fact, Superbad is one of my favorite movies.I just do not understand why movies like guilt to get such negative responses from audiences and critics. Of course, this is not a cinematic masterpiece, but not whether it was 40, and it is better than the answer is.Although fault I did not laugh out loud all the way through the movie made me think about my own relationship with my mother. I had a great time with the guilt trip and would recommend it to anyone who is fed up with today's standards comedy.Funny, real and honest. 7/10 - Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment