Monday, June 24, 2013

The Departed 2006 English.PDVD.x264 Torrent Download

The Departed (2006)

Good rate 11 Bad rate 2


The Departed torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 119
Peers: 67

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2006
Genre: Crime, Thriller
Director: Martin Scorsese
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson

Description:
Undercover state police officer who infiltrated the mafia clans and a mole in the police work for the mob of the same race track and identify each other before are exposed to the enemy, when both sides understand their outfit rats.
Review:
Now I know that death is based out of Hong Kong film WuJianDao but Scorsese gets a really great story and takes you to the American vision. My father grew up in Boston, and when we left the theater, I could not stop talking about was true atmosphere and attitude. So nomésa not work as actor (Nicholson, DiCaprio, Damon) give results very funny, but wrapped in all the seas and narhorni problems. Minor role in (Baldwin, Walberg, Sheen) are supporting roles that reminds me Jesus Quintana from The Big Lebowski, I mean that their screen time is limited, but they do appreciate that lasting impressions every scene they are in, especially Alec Baldwin. The story begins with a basic introduction of the players and the environment, but you will slowdown after every plot twist and conversations, legs and back of good guys and bad guys. If you're a fan of Scorsese, as I think you will appreciate this movie. One can clearly see the Scorsese touch everything from music and film, of course, great to hear Gimme Shelter anymore, but Comfortably Numb played so well. Another Scorsese gangster flick her, but that's only because I feel so fresh and unanimous Scorsese gangster films better, why not let than her. Oscar worthy, I sincerely hope of this is DiCaprios best role since The Aviator, which was his best role with Gangs of New York, I see a pattern. But my lasting impression was not political gold statue, my lasting impression was that I'd served two and a half hours of brilliant and especially entertaining verbs. Thank you, Mr. Scorsese.


No comments:

Post a Comment