Friday, September 6, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful 2013 English (BDRip) AC3 Torrent Download

Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)

Good rate 20 Bad rate 2


Oz the Great and Powerful torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 141
Peers: 64

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Sam Raimi
Starring: James Franco, Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz

Description:
A magician in a short time than both of Enchanted, and forced into a power struggle between the three witches.
Review:
I do not normally write reviews but I feel compelled to write something about this movie. I saw some negative publicity about this movie, and noticed that there was a low score voting. I must say that with respect to these people, you're not stupid. The film is almost perfect for what should be a family film about a magical place. There have been some error in righteousness through a tract of land in the interaction between the main characters, but they are more creative differences I have not fully developed and mistakes. In addition, the movie was great and was very pleasant and surprising way funny and I mean ridiculous. The film is a credit to the legend of L Frank Baum and the legend of The Wizard of Oz. I do not think this film has any hope of such success, there was The Wizard of Oz, but it is far from the typical waste produced in Hollywood these days. I like a boyfriend, girlfriend, kids, Mom, Dad, or who to go and see, you will have fun and a few laughs as well. Thank you for reading my review and God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment