Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Croods 2013 English.DVDRip.x264 Torrent Download

The Croods (2013)

Good rate 16 Bad rate 0


The Croods torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 140
Peers: 63

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Kirk De Micco
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds

Description:
After their cave is destroyed caveman family must trek through unfamiliar fantasy world with inventions dreng.Efter their cave is destroyed caveman family must trek through unfamiliar fantasy world with inventions boy.
Review:
I saw a sneak preview of the movie in the afternoon. It was a very enjoyable movie in our family. My husband and I sat there and laughed often completely fascinated by the story and graphics. Meanwhile, my daughter and my 7-year-old granddaughter sat with us, and they also laughed almost the entire movie. This is something that people of all ages to enjoy. It was a touching and at times completely pulling strings, too. Type the characters are interesting, and you find yourself rooting for a time, and animals that interact with people often stole the show! I know some critics have questions about some of the fantastic things that are seen, and they can take the issue of extraordinary things Croods will be able to do it physically. I knew going into this film, this film is fictional, though, so I could not stop my expectations a reality and take a ride, Dreamworks wanted to take me. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and took the movie for what it is - a light-hearted comedy about a family going through changes, and how they cope with these changes. I would definitely recommend it as a great movie to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment