Monday, June 24, 2013

10 Things I Hate About You 1999 [English] BluRay AC3 Torrent Download

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 1


10 Things I Hate About You torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 110
Peers: 67

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1999
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Director: Gil Junger
Starring: Heath Ledger, Julia Stiles, Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Description:
New kid needs to find a man to date meanest girl in school, older sister and a girl on it, crush, who can not date until her older sister nÄ—ra.Naujas child needs to find a man to date meanest girl in school, older sister and a girl it's on, crush, who can not date until her older sister does.
Review:
I want to see this film when it first came out, but never did. I did not get a copy until a week ago and finally watch it with my girlfriend. I must admit that ive seen pÄ›tkrátv last week. Many teens movies have very basic or cliche? Plot d, but not this one. Based Taming of the Shrew, and it has many interesting twists. The music is great, every song really fit the moment and two love stories really fun to watch. Even the actors all did a really great job. The only bad thing is dirty jokes often. If you do not care about teen movies, do not worry, you're like me, this film is still worth watching. Im giving it a 10 to bring the audience!


No comments:

Post a Comment