Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wreck-It Ralph 2012 English.DVD-R.AC3 Torrent Download

Wreck-It Ralph (2012)

Good rate 19 Bad rate 0


Wreck-It Ralph torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 117
Peers: 75

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Rich Moore
Starring: John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer

Description:
Video game villain wants to be a hero and aims to realize his dream, but his efforts to bring havoc to the whole arcade where he lives.
Review:
I had to see or fly, or Argo today, but to my disappointment I lost two presentations and was a short period where I did not see anything. So my friend actually convinced me to check it out. Boy, what a great time was.Wreck-It Ralph is really wonderfully made. Its visual design is bright and cuts incredible action. Creation of the world, and all the little details of the various video games are very fun to watch and experience. Even some of the characters to move precisely what they actually do video games. But what makes this show colorful world of work is the script. Jokes hit anywhere, the characters are all excited and written skill that goes beyond what we are accustomed to a simple mini-movie. Some of the commercials and trailers that I saw was definitely the public know how this film looked beautiful, but what makes a truly great film, it's a good story and great visuals to back up the dialogue. The voice performances are quite amazing, and maybe it's because I recognized the people as the Reily, Silverman, McBrayer and Lynch, but even the others have done wonders for their characters. Overall, the film follows a clear pattern and formula for children, but the real surprise is that none of it made me roll my eyes or shrink. Its incredibly fun and enjoyable for everyone. Almost everyone has been very solid, and the film reaches the greatness of writing, directing, voice performances, and visual design. The only real failure in that I've had to raise Rihanna song that really took me to the film world, and established a half to put the patch in pop culture. Or maybe it's because I hate the song ... Still, it is one of the truly great animated film that will make you stand out from the others this year in their own way, and that is admirable and satisfactory to all the best ways. I loved it. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment